�Rabbi Yassir wala tu-'assir. Rabbi tham-mim bil hayr. Rabbi zidni 'ilman war-zuqni fahman.�

�O my Lord, make things easier for me, do not make things difficult for me. O My Lord, let my affairs end with goodness. O my Lord, increase my knowledge and grant me understanding.�

May Allah accept this prayer for all of us and for all Muslims.

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Tuesday 20 March 2012

accept fate with open heart.........

perjalanan kita tiada yang tahu. pelbagai yang dirancang, pelbagai jua yang terjadi. hidup ini tidak mudah dijangka. sekejap kejap ini segala boleh terjadi. sukar untuk luahkan kerana segalanya terlalu personal. however, some tips for myself.......

let's face the facts. keep positive no matter what is going on from day to day. a big smile is a key factor. for this, i should find peace within me. with peace comes happiness..

accept less, accept fate with open heart... bersyukur with small things. in mycase, more doas are required, improve myself and get closer to ALLAH...

'... tidak ALLAH uji seseorang melainkan apa yang terdaya olehnya .........'
al-baqarah, 286)

sesungguh yakinlah aku dengan firman ALLAH......

'sesungguhnya setiap kesukaran disertai kemudahan...' (al-insyirah, 6).

No comments:

Post a Comment